Productive operation = cost efficient
Helen Smith’s background is rich in experience and expertise gained in the areas of cleaning and hygiene spanning most sectors of the marketplace including Retail, Commercial, Education, Manufacturing, Transport and Property Management.
When it comes to estate management, in-house cleaning operations and the wider fields of sales in cleaning businesses, we can transform your cleaning processes. We offer bespoke cleaning consultancy through one-off project designs or a retained package to meet with your requirements.
Helen has been a committee member in the north with The British Institute of Cleaning Science for many years. Her work within the cleaning industry has evolved into a passion to share experience and support SMEs in the cleaning sector – enabling you to grow your businesses, extend your services as well as develop and train your staff.
How we can help transform your Cleaning Strategy
We work alongside you and your team to establish where improvements to your in-house cleaning operations can be made. To do this, we carry out in-depth surveys with audit and review processes to highlight where we can maximise the productivity of your team to achieve the highest standards of hygiene & cleanliness and maintain efficient in-house processes.
PRC believes in nurturing and developing the people behind the business, we conduct regular face-to-face meetings with you and your team to continue to secure great output and results. We collaborate with you to prescribe step-by-step changes that will lead to improvement and align with your business’ core values. We add value to your delivery processes by providing the fundamental services listed below:
- Maximisation of productivity analysis processes
- Identification of cost efficiencies
- Calculation of realistic cleaning requirements
- Review and allocation of appropriate specifications
- Preparation of cleaning schedules
- Introduction of supplier partners
- Working with Key Performance Indicators
- Provision of independent auditing procedures
- Introduction to Service Level Agreement and provision of guidance.
We work professionally with a range of carefully selected and experienced Associates to deliver the most appropriate combination of consultancy and support services.
We adhere to a ‘People’s Philosophy’ and firmly believe a business is only as good as its team. If you want the best for your team; why not work with them to help develop professionally and support you in achieving your goals?
We offer engaging and effective training to promote personal development among team members, grow your business and maximise productivity.
PRC brings added value to your operation that you can’t find anywhere else
We can help you raise the standards of cleanliness, hygiene …. tap into a flexible and cost-effective cleaning expert!
- Our support and consultancy services are completely flexible and tailored to meet your budget.
- Consultancy with PRC will release time to managers to focus on what they do best; concentrate on the day to day running of the business.
- Our services are the strategic sharing of rich experience and practices gained over many years and across all sectors of the market.
- Maximisation of productivity is guaranteed to contribute to your longer-term success.
- We can add value in other areas of cleaning businesses including sales and mentoring.